Resolution Group International (RGI) is a professional training organization created to address the needs of military, law enforcement, organizations and businesses.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Leadership & Ethics Training
- Conflict Communication
- Cross-Cultural Conflict Resolution
- Military Combatives & LE Defensive Tactics
Next RGI Courses & Events
RGI in the News
- Policing Requires Ethical Protectors - Epoch Times
- N.J. officer uses 'de-escalation' methods to disarm man with gun' - NJ.com
- Armed with respect and compassion, Camden cops making transition to 'ethical protectors' - WHYY Philadelphia
- The ethical warrior (Part XXI): 4 things the Ethical Warrior can learn from Doc Thompson by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie – PoliceOne.com
- BurlCo jail deaths - RGI's Jack Hoban weighs in in the Trentonian.
- Executives learn ethics the hard way: From Marines. USA Today.
- Leadership 101 - Marine Corps Gazette Article by Joe Shusko
- The ethical warrior (Part XVIII): Police militarization and the Ethical Warrior by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie
The path to becoming an 'Ethical Warrior'
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko – Military1.com
The Ethical Warrior and the Combat Mindset
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko, Marine Corps Gazette
- Doug Wyllie of PoliceOne.com interviews Jack Hoban on "The Ethical Warrior."
- Joe Shusko & Jack Hoban interviewed by the BBC on the Ethical Warrior